Thursday, November 27, 2008



May God's blessings be with you this Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much in my life that it would be impossible to list my blessings here! God has blessed me far more than I deserve, and I am humbled.

From salvation to freedom, family and friends, I praise God for each blessing He pours out on me. They rain down upon me and I pour them back out to God in praise.

Thank you for spurring me on, sharpening me like iron and blessing me with your love and friendship. I count you all sisters in Christ and my life is richer for having known you.

Be safe in your travels and enjoy the food, time spent gathering with family and friends, and counting the blessings that God has rained down on you this year.

Love in Christ,


8 comments:

Michele Williams said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for always blessing my heart.

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Laurie Ann to you and your precious family!

Be Blessed Today!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving, Laurie Ann! I'm thankful to have met you this year through blogging!

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving day! Enjoy it all!

Lisa said...

Hi Laurie Ann,
I am trusting you had a delicious Thanksgiving. I too am thankful for so much, I can't even begin to list the blessings. I will take a moment to praise the Lord because from Him is where all of my blessings come. You have a great weekend, I will be at a hockey tournament and probably won't blog until monday unless I can find a computer which I may have to I am so addicted....lol

Denise said...

I pray that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I love you.

Addicted to Beadz said...

Praying you had a great day!

Cheryl

Unknown said...

Laurie Ann,

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Thanksgiving weekend!

Thank you for always bringing us truth, love and your heart sold out for Him!

What a blessing you are to our blogging community!

Love,
Jill