Friday, October 24, 2008

Awards Day, The Sequel

Cheryl, at Hope for Each Day, is an incredible woman of faith and strength, and I am blessed to call her friend. She has gifted me with two awards that
A word about Awards.
One of the definitions of award is defined by my buddy Webster as something that is conferred or bestowed especially on the basis of merit or need.
I am humbled that I am deemed to merit these awards, and the need for encouragement and inspiration by these awards helps me realize that I am touching the lives of those who have passed on the awards to me for God. I pray that I am truly deserving of these awards, and that as I pass these on, I share the encouragement and inspiration I have received from them to you!
Now, on to the awards Cheryl gifted me with.

From Cheryl



From Cheryl


I'd like to pass on those of you who comment here and in my original Awards Day Post from last night. Leave a comment in either place.




3 comments:

LauraLee Shaw said...

Laurie Ann, Your awards keep on comin because you keep on blessin. Congratulations!

Debra Kaye said...

Laurie Ann, I completely agree with Laura Lee!

Congrats, sweet one!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.